Hi everyone I just started this new blog so I can let you know what is going on in my life. This Friday I am having my surgery. I am so excited! It is the same day that the Olympics start -- 8/8/08 . So I will have something to watch when I am in bed.
9 comments:
I am so happy that you have started your own blog. You will have fun with it. Is it okay if I list it with the other blogs on the Ellsworth Family blog? Friday will be here before we know it. It will be interesting and exciting.
Yes that would be great.
Good Luck Ashley! We will be thinking of you. Love the blog-check out mine when you get a chance, it's about our remodeling. Take care & keep us posted on every little thing.
I'm so glad you've started your blog! I wish you the very best of luck next week...I'll keep you in my prayers! I love you! Hope to see you soon! xoxo
Heather
Hey Ash,
I'm glad you have a blog, I need to get one. I have one I just need to get pictures on there. Just wanted to say Good Luck on friday.
(just wanted to mention Tregg made your brownie recipe it they were so good the brownies were gone in a day.) And Yes I was the one that ate most of them....!!!:)
Good Luck, we are so excited for you! We'll be thinking of you and keep you in our prayers.
Hi Ms. Ashley:
Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I will be watching your blog for news and updates. Enjoy your resting time because before you know it, you will be back to school!
Mrs. Burkett
David Archuleta just signed my guest book on caring bridge!!!
OK Ash. Shake a leg. That means good luck -- I think. It just seemed to fit. Or how about this one? I guess on Friday you'll really have a lot on your mind. So I'll try not to bother you.
I'm not David A. I'm Paul E. And I'm out.
Post a Comment